Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 8 – Ups and Downs return


Day 8 – August 31, 2011
               
Well today has been an up and down kind of day. Started off really good, then became really crappy now its but up to really good! Josh called me this morning when he got off work. I had set my alarm but he called before it went off. I guess 1:15a.m isn’t early enough for the alarm, I’ll have to remember to change it tonight to 1:05a.m. He was in a good mood. I mean he was exhausted of course, working 3 to 1 am is no joke. But he was in good spirit. I love hearing him talk about work in a happy positive way. After that first day of him hating it and it now getting better , it’s a load off my shoulders. Every night it seems he learns something new, or something new excites him. He rambled on and on about his night. I learned to let him say what he wants to say. I don’t ask for details I just let him tell me what he wants to tell me. If your becoming a LEO gf that’s something you need to learn quick.  We talked until he got home and went to bed. I love our late night convo’s.  It’s a mess for my sleep schedule but I don’t mind too much. I rather talk to him for half hour then sleep that half hour. We went to bed after that.
                
This morning I got to leave the hospital for a bit again. I love the freedom they give me, just with I were home to have it. My cousin Jordan came and got me and took me shopping. It was nice. We were sitting at a coffee shop, when some douche bag decided it would be funny to say I got a boob job, cause im still all wrapped up from the heart transplant. So what do I do? I ripped him a new. He had no respect to for me or women probably in that case. He left the shop with his head down. I’m glad Jordan didn’t hear him cause she might of jumped him. She’s cool ass shit but sometimes she can be a bit extreme. We then got some In and Out and chilled at her friends house for a bit. Now im back at the hospital waiting to go finish up my last session of physical activity. YAY
               
Well I will write again later im sure I haven’t said all I wanted to say yet. So until then bye ya’ll.

Signed,

Future LEO’s Wife



PS: Overreacting causes more harm then the original issue to begin with. Breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment