Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 5 - What a lame day lol

Day 5 - August 28, 2011

   Today was kind of a vanilla day for me. Josh didnt work today and I didnt have any health scares. He had to help his father feed today which is normal for his sunday mornings. We talked things out last night. I think we both just let our emotions get the best of us. I think we are going to be ok though. I should be home by Friday morning. Which is perfect cause thats when his days off start! I cant wait for the snuggle time.

   Tomorrow is his Swear in date! im so proud of him!!!!! I hate that i cant be there for it. I can tell he's bummed but my health is more important at this moment. Soon ill be home for everything.

    He's been busy today, went to all his nephews football games and his nieces cheerleading. Ain't i just the luckiest to get a man like him? He's gonna be an amazing father some day. For now we'll just enjoy the nieces and nephews for a bit til i get better and after the wedding lol.

   I cant believe this is the first time i dont have anything to blog about today has just been a very uneventful day for me im kinda sad lol.

This is Kiah! Josh's new baby. he told me i had to add her pic to my blog lol

Hope your happy love!

Well I'll blog again tomorrow im gonna get settled in for the VMA's lol

Signed,

Future LEO's Wife

PS: Enjoy the little things in life that make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment