Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 6 - Lonely once more

Day 6 - August 29,2011

Well he went back to work today. It sucks balls! I hate his schedule! Im so lonely! But its ok I have to be strong for him. I know that after i get home it will be easier.So for now im gonna tough it out. Today was Josh's Swear in date! Im so proud of him. It's all official now he's a FT Sheriff! I hope he's proud of himself cause he needs to be. He has come so far since he first started. This is huge.

My family has become my biggest pain in the ass. It has been non stop calls from them saying they should of been invited to Josh's swearing in thing. They now think that he was embarressed of them thats why he didnt ask them to come. Um no mother he didnt ask you cause your not his mom. I guess it would of been nice to have my mom there but I get that he didnt mention anything to her or my brother. Its not like they do anything for him. Well they kind do but at the same time they cause more harm then good at points.

I had to do a physical type test today it sucked majorly. I had to walk a mile as fast as i could. Then i had to do some other lunges type things it was just a mess. I hated every part of it. but its what i had to do to be able to leave so hey bring it on Doctor ill do it again tomorrow. no problem lol

Still expected to be home on friday. So i get to see my monkey when he gets off work! AHHH! i cant wait. Five bucks says he'll cry before I do lol. no i doubt that one. I know ill cry for sure, im the cry baby.

Ok im going to set my alarm for 115am and go lay down ill finish this in the morning. Im gonna wait for my love bug to call me on his way home. good night y'all!

Signed,

Future LEO's Wife


PS: What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment