Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 7 - I made it a week!

Day 7 - August 30, 2011

    Well, we did it guys, we made it a whole week of him being on the streets! I couldnt be more proud. I can't say that it's getting easier because it's not. It's going to take a while before it gets easier. I hate that i'm not home.

    Ok so I had a pretty decent day. The babe worked late, so me waking up at 1 a.m was pointless, so i went back to sleep. He called me at 4 when he was getting into bed but I was so out of it and asleep I dont even remember if we talked. Sorry babe. I then had to do physical which was better this time. I think im doing good and doctors say i am doing good. So that deadline to be home by friday is within my reach! Babe woke up around noon. We talked about his day. He experienced his second dead body. This one was in an accident so I dont think it affected him as drastically as the first one, but it still bothered him. I like that he seems more calm and relaxed when talking about going to work. Its as though hes losing his first day jitters. That makes me feel so much better.

   So he went to work early today to finish signing his benefits package and life insurance. He put his mother down as his beneficiary! I was hurt, im still hurt. He didnt even ask me if i wanted to be. Here im supposed to be future wife and he choose his mom. I get that he is attached to her, but he should of at least of asked me. Am I wrong in thinking this way? I mean i made him the sole benificiary of all my stuff years ago. Maybe i'm reading to much into this. He said he'd change it later, i dont want it and i dont need it, I just wanted to be asked.

   Today I got to leave the hospital for the first time in like two weeks! They said i'd have to take it easy. So i went to lunch with my cousin Jordan. She took me to the beach and on a farris wheel ride at the santa monica peer. Best thing to happen in a long time. It was so relaxing. I'm not going to lie I cried a little. I was only out for a little over an hour. I became very tired so i thought it best i return to the hospital. Now im laying here watching Tosh.o. Missing my baby.

  I will talk to you guys tomorrow. Good night.

Signed,

Future Leo's Wife :)


PS: Enjoy the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment